Hacker Halted Conference Registration
EC-Council Company will offer a certification class for information security professionals in the four to three days prior to the conference. This coordination was arranged in order to allow participants in both to efficiently use travel time and money.
Self register online or get help registering with Concierge Registration!
Ethical Hacking Courses
October 6th – 9th, 2019
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v10) -SOLD OUT – See Details
- Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) – See Details
- Certified Network Defender (CND) – See Details
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) – See Details
- Certified Chief Information Security Officer (CCISO) – SOLD OUT – See Details
- STORM Ethical Hacking – See Details
- STORM Intrusion Analysis – See Details
- Drone Hacking Workshop powered by STORM – See Details
* All courses include 2-Day complimentary pass for Hacker Halted (October 10 & 11)
Prices may increase so register early!
Conference Presentations and Clinics
October 10 & 11, 2019
- Conference ONLY Pass – $199
- EC-Council Member rates (Valid EC-Council certification with current EC-Council Membership number)
- Government rates (.gov, .mil., D0D, etc.)
- Academic rates are available (Must prove they are either a full-time student or full-time professor at an accredited university, college or any other institute of higher education. A valid student or college/university ID will be requested. Full time students are 9 hours graduate or 12 hours undergraduate)