In conjunction with the EC-Council Foundation Hacker Halted Conference, the EC-Council Company will offer a certification class for information security professionals in the four to three days prior to the conference. This coordination was arranged in order to allow participants in both to efficiently use travel time and money.
Self register online or get help registering with Concierge Registration!
Ethical Hacking Courses
September 11th-14th, 2016
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) – $2999*
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) – $2999*
- Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) – $2999*
- Certified Chief Information Security Officer (CCISO) – $2999*
* All courses include 1 complimentary pass for Hacker Halted (September 15 & 16)
Prices may increase after July 15th, 2016, so register early!
Conference Presentations and Clinics
September 15 & 16, 2016
- Conference ONLY Pass – $199
- EC-Council Member rates (Valid EC-Council certification with current EC-Council Membership number)
- Government rates (.gov, .mil., D0D, etc.)
- Academic rates are available (Must prove they are either a full-time student or full-time professor at an accredited university, college or any other institute of higher education. A valid student or college/university ID will be requested. Full time students are 9 hours graduate or 12 hours undergraduate)