Hacker Halted 2019
Ethical Hacking Convention
Atlanta, GA October 10th & 11th
Ethical Hacking Convention Training
Recognizing the growing demand for information security education and training, we have put together some of the most sought-after technical training & certification classes offered by top training companies and led by well-respected ethical hacking instructors.
Ethical Hacking Convention Speakers
Hacker Halted 2019 features keynotes from the cybersecurity industry’s most accomplished professionals and thought leaders.
Ethical Hacking Convention Agenda
Hacker Halted ethical hacking convention will be held from Thursday, October 10th to Friday, October 11th at the Renaissance Waverly Hotel in Atlanta, GA. The 2019 convention will feature 2 days of networking and over 40 presentations.
Ethical Hacking Convention Venue
Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel & Convention Center is AAA 4-Diamond hotel in Atlanta, Georgia offering a dramatic 14-story atrium and recently renovated accommodations.
Self register online or get help registering with Concierge Registration!
Ethical Hacking Courses
October 6th – 9th, 2019
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v10) – See Details
- Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) – See Details
- Certified Network Defender (CND) – See Details
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) – See Details
- Certified Chief Information Security Officer (CCISO) – See Details
- STORM Ethical Hacking – See Details
- STORM Intrusion Analysis – See Details
* All courses include 2-Day complimentary pass for Hacker Halted (October 10 & 11)
Prices may increase so register early!
- EC-Council Member rates (Valid EC-Council certification with current EC-Council Membership number)
- Government rates (.gov, .mil., D0D, etc.)
- Academic rates are available (Must prove they are either a full-time student or full-time professor at an accredited university, college or any other institute of higher education. A valid student or college/university ID will be requested. Full time students are 9 hours graduate or 12 hours undergraduate)