"The only real security that a man can have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience and ability" - Henry Ford
works hand in hand with CEH by going into the analytical phase of ethical hacking. ECSA is a logical progression from CEH by giving you the skills to analyze the outcome from these tools and technologies. ECSA will assist you in conducting intensive assessments required to create a robust risk management system through groundbreaking penetration testing methods and techniques.
Why You Should Attend
You will learn how to clarify, isolate and overcome security problems in order to effectively avoid and eliminate them. The class will enable you to provide the best complete coverage of network security-testing topic and analysis. Designing and performing comprehensive tests on your networks will be second nature to you once you leave this advance class.
Who Should Attend
Network server administrators, Firewall Administrators, Security Testers, System Administrators and Risk Assessment professionals.
What You Get
1. Official courseware and exam voucher (Worth $650)*
2. Complimentary conference pass which includes lunches and coffee breaks (Worth $900)
3. Test Pass Guarantee** (Worth $250)
4. Complimentary electronic courseware (ECVP or ECIH) (Worth $650)
5. Complimentary One Day Security Training on Oct 15 (Worth $799)
6. Lunch and two coffee breaks throughout the duration of the classes (Worth a minimum of $120)
7. A certificate of attendance awarded by Hacker Halted | Academy upon completion
Total Cost: $3,669
You Pay Only: $2,499***
*Only applicable for EC-Council Live Class
**If you fail the exam, EC-Council will provide you with one more voucher at no charge. Applicable only for EC-Council Live Classes
***Register and pay by August, 2010
Register and pay by Oct 1, 2010: $2,499 per student
Register and pay after Oct 1, 2010: $2,799 per student
Special Offer for EC-Council Certified Members: 10% discount for all EC-Council Certified Members!